Good For You
Landscaping your personal garden is a great thing you can do for it. And if you are looking for some advice, do not hesitate to contact your local professional gardener. There are simple tricks with which you can perfectly landscape your yard. So, please your eyes and ensure healthy and beautiful greenery around you.
Landscaping brings only benefits
Planting is the perfect, natural way to purify air around. It also provides a barrier for noise coming from outside the home. Quality landscaping will create a microclimate in your yard that will significantly improve the life of you and your entire family.
Easy tricks for landscaping your garden
- After placing the zones, you need to harmoniously connect them through an alley network. It is good that the flooring matches the cladding of the fences, retaining walls and even the facade of the house.
- The shape and appearance of driveways is important to the overall appearance. It is recommended to use arcs instead of straight line circles. Driveways and pavement levels should be 5-10mm higher than the grass. This is done so that water does not enter the pavements and to avoid the protruding grasses left after mowing.
- Buy the right grass mix, which differs depending on whether the areas are exposed to sun or shade.
- Buy plants in pots, not bare roots.
- At the beginning, make an alignment of the earth masses where you have decided to landscape. Level and shape the area well.
- Plant so that there are one or two plants in a particular group, do not overwhelm the vision with too much color and volume.
- After planting and weeding, it is recommended to water every day for a month for a fresh look and to stimulate the plants.
- You can cover the borders of the backyard with tall conifers, for example thuja,
- Use mulch for flooring – these are pieces of tree bark reaching about 10 cm.
- As for achieving effective lighting, place the lamps so that their light reflects the most beautiful flowers.
- If you have the means and desire, you can make a decorative water area against the background of the overall landscaping. For this purpose, contact a professional.
- Another great idea is to build a path of small decorative round stones in different colours or stone pavers.
Of course, these tips are only recommendations to help you create your wonderful private garden.
In addition, if you would like some assistance landscaping, hire a professional. Our gardeners can help you at any step of the way.